KEEP ACTIVE IN NORMANTON
Artcore and Sahahra- A culture of care, are working in partnership on the project Keep Active in Normanton which has been developed to deliver inspiring activities to help keep minds and bodies active. Its purpose is to give older people of all ethnicities the opportunity to take part in activities designed to encourage activity and independence.
CREATIVE TREATS @ SWEET MEET
Artcore and Sahahra- A culture of care, are working in partnership on the project Creative Treats at Sweet Meet. A community project inviting the local community of Arboretum and Normanton to get involved in being creative.
The project aims to provide an opportunity to:
• Learn new skills and traditional craft techniques such as Mosaics, Rangoli, Lipan art, Clay and more
• Make new friends over a cup of tea
• Learn photography using cameras or smart phones to capture images
• Create a map of the area using dierent artistic techniques (family activities)
• Join in to celebrate different festivals together
• Treat yourself or create a gift for your loved ones